Recipe by Cyn
This is a recipe from The Cookie Bible and has been a big hit at both parties and with family!
- 12 ounces white chocolate chunks, divided
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Microwave 1 cup of the white chocolate until almost melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted, cool slightly. Mix flour, coconut, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir in melted chocolate. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended. Stir in remaining chocolate chunks and nuts. Drop by heaping tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375* for 11-13 minutes or just until golden brown.