Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is almost sinful! Very, very close! A simple, delicious treat from Eagle Brand for everyone, and you can even Microwave it! How much easier can it get? The amount is slightly variable and the mocro instructions follow below.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped toasted almonds or 1 1⁄2 cups macadamia nuts
- 1 cup chopped candied pineapple
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND® and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto wax paper lined baking sheet; chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Microwave: In 2-quart glass measure, combine chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND® and salt. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes or until chips melt, stirring after each 1 1/2 minutes. Proceed as above. ore leftovers covered in refrigerator.