1/4 Photos of Tropical Chicken Stir-Fry
A stir-fry that is a little different, and relatively easy to put together. Found this recipe on the web. Can easily use white or brown rice instead of the jasmine rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g chicken breasts, cubed
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 scallion, minced
- 432.33 g can fruit cocktail, tropical kind
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml ginger
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml turmeric
- 1.23 ml allspice
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- salt and pepper
- 709.77 ml cooked jasmine rice
- 1Drain tropical fruit, reserving juice; set aside.
- 2Combine 1/2 cup reserved juice with soy sauce, ginger, paprika, turmeric, and allspice in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3Mix orange juice and cornstarch in a small bowl; set aside.
- 4Salt and pepper chicken. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add garlic and scallion and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 5Add chicken and stir fry until no longer pink.
- 6Add orange juice and soy sauce mixtures to the wok. Stir gently for about 30 seconds.
- 7Add fruit salad, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- 8Add orange juice with cornstarch to the wok and stir until thickened.
- 9Serve over hot jasmine rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.4
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 373.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 39.5 g