Recipe by Luckynum49
I recently had an upset stomach and the doctor put me on a strict diet. This is a delicious dish that I came up with that I would be proud to serve my friends, sick or not. Coconut milk has been found to cure diarrhea while the other low-fiber ingredients are easy on the stomach. Enjoy!
- 4 raw boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 bananas
- 1 liter coconut milk
- 500 g instant basmati rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Start heating up the coconut milk in the microwave or on the stove.
- Cut up the chicken into bite-sized chunks and start them cooking in a frying pan on medium high. Butter or oil isn't necessary.
- Prepare the instant rice and set aside.
- Keep flipping the chicken and when the chunks looks about halfway cooked, add the bananas, peeled and broken into small chunks as well.
- Mash the bananas up as you stir them together with the chicken.
- Cook mixture until the chicken is fully white inside and out.
- Add warm coconut milk and leave the mix over heat for a minute or two.
- Serve over the rice. NOTE: This makes a sort of soup. If you want more of a chicken with sauce dish, add less coconut milk.