Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve on a bed of green in a hollowed out pineapple half with crackers for an appetizer, in a wrap or on your favorite bread with lettuce and tomatoes. You won't need much mayo because of the juiciness of the pineapple distributes moisture keeping the fat down.
- 453.59 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 118.29 ml crushed pineapple, drained
- 14.79 ml celery, diced (optional)
- 14.79 ml pecans, toasted and chopped (optional)
- 2.46 ml gingerroot, minced
- 29.58 ml red onions, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, minced (cilantro)
- 59.14 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (optional)
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Add pineapple, celery, water chestnuts and chicken to dressing.
- Serve in a wrap or on a bed of greens.