1/2 Photos of Tropical Chicken Salad With Pineapple
Serve on a bed of green in a hollowed out pineapple half with crackers for an appetizer, in a wrap or on your favorite bread with lettuce and tomatoes. You won't need much mayo because of the juiciness of the pineapple distributes moisture keeping the fat down.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 118.29 ml crushed pineapple, drained
- 14.79 ml celery, diced (optional)
- 14.79 ml pecans, toasted and chopped (optional)
- 1Mix dressing ingredients together.
- 2Add pineapple, celery, water chestnuts and chicken to dressing.
- 3Serve in a wrap or on a bed of greens.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Chicken Salad With Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 100.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: