Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist to traditonal chicken salad & a great sandwich for parties.
- 2 lbs cooked chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk, drained save some juice
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip
- 2 small green onions, chopped
- plain croissant
- Put chicken, pineapple, onion, coconut in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl mix together mayo, cool whip,& add some saved pineapple juice to thin out a little.
- Fold mayo mix over chicken& fruit mix.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
- To serve spoon onto croissants then lay a lettuce leaf on.