Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cold spring or summer quick luncheon salad is an Australian favorite with a tropical flavour.
- 1 pre-cooked cold chicken, deboned and cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup fresh sultana, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts or 1⁄2 cup pecan nuts, very coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- chopped parsley (for garnishing)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Chill and serve on a lettuce leaf garnished with the chopped parsley.