1/1 Photo of Tropical Chicken Pizza from Boston Pizza
Abby, Sarah & Eli's Mom's Note:
Have not tried this recipe yet. This is one of my favourite pizza's from Boston Pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees Celcius.
- 2Take the Pizza Dough and cover it evenly with the Alfredo Sauce.
- 3Mix the Cheddar and Mozerella Cheese and spread evenly over the sauce.
- 4Cover cooked Chopped Chicken with Hot sauce.
- 5Place the chopped chicken over the cheese.
- 6Place the pineapple and chopped bacon on top of the pizza.
- 7Place the pizza in the oven and cook until the bacon is cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Chicken Pizza from Boston Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.4
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.1 mg
- Sodium 536.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: