- pizza dough, of your choice
- 1⁄4 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, Grated
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, Chopped
- Frank's red hot sauce, To Taste
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, finely chopped uncooked
- 0.5 (19 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees Celcius.
- Take the Pizza Dough and cover it evenly with the Alfredo Sauce.
- Mix the Cheddar and Mozerella Cheese and spread evenly over the sauce.
- Cover cooked Chopped Chicken with Hot sauce.
- Place the chopped chicken over the cheese.
- Place the pineapple and chopped bacon on top of the pizza.
- Place the pizza in the oven and cook until the bacon is cooked.