Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A nice Tropical Barbecue sauce for chicken
- 6 frozen boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, to your liking
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- Place frozen chicken on bottom of slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, blend together the molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, hot pepper sauce and orange juice.
- Pour mixture over chicken and cook on Low for 8 hours.
- I have made the sauce and marinated the chicken in it over night to give it more flavor.