Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A taste of the tropics.
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine the pineapple (with juice/liquids), sugar, lemon juice and dry mustard in a small bowl. Mix all together. Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 13x9x2 baking dish. Spread the pineapple mixture over the chicken. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
Great tasting recipe, quick and easy. I used Splenda instead of sugar - greatly reduces fat and calorie content. Sauce a little thinner, but still good. Add a little brown rice and wonderful.