- 5 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup water
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 3⁄4-1 cup sweet and sour Chinese duck sauce
- 20 ounces an pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- grill chicken for 15-20 minutes until juices run clear.set aside.
- place water, onions and pepper in skillet.cook over low heat until tender crisp --
- stir in pineapple, bring to a boil --
- pour in duck sauce, stir until well blended.
- add brown sugar and cornstarch.mix well.
- add chicken to skillet and simmer until heated through -- .