- 1 (16 ounce) package nut quick bread mix, cherry flavor
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, well drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using solid shortening, grease and flour bottom only of a 9 X 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, blend all ingredients; stir 50 to 75 strokes until dry particles are moistened.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan.
- Wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.