Recipe by Starrynews
A nice light and fluffy dessert that is quick to make! Another good one from Kraft Foods. Cooking time is time needed in refrigerator for the cake to set.
Top Review by loof
Yum - this is a wonderful dessert! I halved the recipe and made my own graham cracker crumb crust, covering only the bottom of the pan I used. I loved the tartness of the mango and kiwi in contrast with the sweet cream cheese. This is a simple and delicious dessert I'll make often - thanks for posting the recipe!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, diced, and divided
- 1 medium mango, peeled, chopped and divided
- 1 cup coconut, toasted, divided
- 6 ounces graham cracker pie crusts