Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A nice light and fluffy dessert that is quick to make! Another good one from Kraft Foods. Cooking time is time needed in refrigerator for the cake to set.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, diced, and divided
- 1 medium mango, peeled, chopped and divided
- 1 cup coconut, toasted, divided
- 6 ounces graham cracker pie crusts
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until blended.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Add all but 1/4 c each of fruit and coconut and mix well.
- Scoop into crust.
- Refrigerate until set (about 3 hours) and top with reserved fruit and coconut.
- Keep in refrigerator.
Yum - this is a wonderful dessert! I halved the recipe and made my own graham cracker crumb crust, covering only the bottom of the pan I used. I loved the tartness of the mango and kiwi in contrast with the sweet cream cheese. This is a simple and delicious dessert I'll make often - thanks for posting the recipe!