Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a good summertime dessert when you want to impress. It is creamy, tasty and easy to prepare.
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs and butter.
- Press the crumb mixture into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In another medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and milk, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well well after each addition.
- Rold in the pineapple and nuts.
- Pour this mixture over the baked crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Loosen the cake from rim of pan and cool well before removing rim of pan.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish the top with kiwi slices BEFORE serving.
Great recipe, I made this for work every love it. thanks for sharing a great recipe