2 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon egg white
- 1 2/3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 3/4 cups nonfat cottage cheese
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup pineapple-orange-banana juice, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cubed peeled mango
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 6 strawberries, halved
- 1 sprig mint
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Place first 3 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth.
- 3Add crumbs; stir well.
- 4Press mixture into bottom and 1 2/3 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 350° for 12 minutes; let cool.
- 6Reduce heat to 300°.
- 7Place cheeses in a food processor; process 2 minutes or until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
- 8Add sour cream and next 5 ingredients; process 20 seconds, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
- 9Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan; bake at 300° for 1 1/2 hours or until almost set.
- 10Turn oven off and let cheesecake stand for 1 hour in oven with door closed.
- 11Remove cheesecake from oven; cover and chill 1 hour.
- 12Combine juice concentrate and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan.
- 13Sprinkle gelatin over concentrate mixture; let stand for 1 minute.
- 14Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Place pan in large ice-filled bowl; stir gelatin mixture for 10 minutes or until cooled to room temperature.
- 15Pour gelatin mixture over cheesecake, spreading evenly.
- 16Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- 17Serve with fresh fruit.
- 18Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.5
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.8 mg
- Sodium 274.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: