Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Your kids will enjoy this spread on graham crackers or use it to dip your fruit into.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- graham cracker
- apple, slices
- pineapple chunk
- Beat cream cheese, honey and ginger in a small mixing bowl until smooth.
- Stir in crushed pineapple.
- Serve with graham crackers or the assorted fruits.
Made this to add to a tropical buffet I put together for our local Chamber. A great shmear for bagels. DH and his boss (aka the taste testers) particularly liked it. Thanks!
Good tasting and a little different. I served with the graham cracker dippers. I would like to try it again with fruit.