Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is reported to contain the cancer-fighting antioxidant betacarotene. This was the first drink I made when I got my juicer. I think it is delicious.
- Seed and peel the papaya, then cut into slices and set aside.
- Seed and peel the cantaloupe, then cut into chunks.
- Juice the fruit (papaya, cantelope, and grapes), using a juicer or process the fruit in a blender or food processor for a thicker juice.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
- Stir well right before serving.