Recipe by Charlotte J
This light fruit salad combines apricots, kiwi, and strawberries topped with sprinkles of mint and toasted coconut. You can also serve on wooden skewers for fresh fruit kabobs. Makes 10 kabobs.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This was a lovely tart and refreshing salad Charlotte. My dh & I both loved this flavourful fruit salad. I added some ripe nectarines to the salad and used fresh spearmint (I didn't have enough apricots) I will be making this again, thanks for sharing.
- 2 cups fresh apricots, pitted and sliced (about 6 to 8)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups kiwi fruits, pared and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, finely chopped or 1 teaspoon dried mint, crumbled