Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From my fav cookbook, Bake Shop in a Book....Yummy topped cake!
- 1 package pineapple cake mix
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix and bake cake in 13x9 an according to directions on package.
- Cool in pan.
- Slice each banana into 4 thin slices and arrange on cake.
- In a small bowl combine margarine, brown sugar, coconut and milk.
- Spread on top of cake covering bananas completely.
- Place cake under broiler and broil 2-3 minutes until bubbly.