Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My sister-in-law found this in her grandmother's recipe box and shared it with the rest of the family. It has become one of our favorites.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges (with juice)
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Mix first four ingredients, using only the juice from the oranges, reserving oranges to add later.
- After mixed well, gently fold in oranges.
- Bake in a 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely!
- Mix remaining four ingredients and spread over cake.
- Refrigerate for one hour and serve cold.
Loved this cake.