Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My sister-in-law found this in her grandmother's recipe box and shared it with the rest of the family. It has become one of our favorites.
- Mix first four ingredients, using only the juice from the oranges, reserving oranges to add later.
- After mixed well, gently fold in oranges.
- Bake in a 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely!
- Mix remaining four ingredients and spread over cake.
- Refrigerate for one hour and serve cold.