Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you want something that is cold, tropical, satisfying and easy to make on a hot day, then this may be your answer!
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk (fresh or frozen)
- 1 small banana, chunked
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk (or substitute your favorite)
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened orange juice (organic)
- Put ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
Very tasty and oh-so-easy to make. I skipped the protein powder and added about 7 ounces of plain greek yogurt instead for the creaminess factor. Very refreshing. Made for Spring PAC 2012.