Recipe by Boyz 5
A non-alcoholic beverage that is meant to be made ahead and frozen until your thirst needs quenching or company arrives. Just open the freezer, turn on the blender and enjoy! Perfect for teenager's pool parties.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 bananas, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend first three ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-proof container.
- Seal the container and place it in the freezer until frozen. If making more than 2 servings at one time, freeze in two-serving-size containers for easy manageability.
- When ready to serve, remove the container from the freezer. Break the frozen mixture into pieces.
- Spoon the frozen pieces into the food processor.
- Add the quarter cup of orange juice to the mixture in the blender. Blend until the mixture is slushy.
- Pour the slushy into a tall glasses and garnish each glass with an orange slice, a banana slice, a maraschino cherry or all three.