Perfect Pixie's Note:
Very refreshing in the morning, this is something a litle diferent, but if your up for a taste, you will be hooked, atleast its good for you, eh?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water with rice to a boil in medium sized sauce or soup pan on high heat.
- 2Once it comes to a boil, turn heat to medium low and simmer uncovered.
- 3stirring frequently for creaminess.
- 4While rice is cooking prepare rest of ingredients.
- 5As water is absorbed in rice add pineapple juice from can and keep cooking.
- 6When that is absorbed add the can of coconut milk.
- 7As that gets absorbed, but while still creamy, add rest of ingredients.
- 8Heat for another 2-3 minutes and serve when rice is tender.
- 9This should be still juicy and creamy without being runny.
- 10This is good served warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Breakfast Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g