1/2 Photos of Tropical Berry Spritzy
A delicious, simple, and refreshing drink! I just combined a few things I had around the house for this drink while I was making my son's lunch. It has a pulpy texture to it that makes it seem almost like a smoothie, yet it has that zing to it like a spritzer. For the mandarin orange juice I just used the juice left from when I pureed a large can of mandarin oranges in light syrup (which I first drained) and put through a sieve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE: As mentioned in my description I used a can of mandarin oranges and pureed them to get juice. You will have left over mandarin orange you can either eat some other way or you can try adding some of it to the drink if you prefer.
- 2In blender, mix entire can of crushed pineapple including its juice with the mandarin orange juice and strawberries.
- 3Pour into glass and add in sparkling pear juice giving it a gentle stir to combine.
- 5Could garnish with a strawberry and slice of pineapple!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Berry Spritzy
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 42.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: