Recipe by Tisme
A friend got this from Campbells recipes, she used the V8 Campbells Juice. I found it lovely and refreshing on a hot day. I have copied the recipe, to make at home.
- 1 1⁄2 liters vegetable juice cocktail, tropical chilled
- 300 g frozen raspberries
- 200 ml chilled champagne, sparking white wine
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour Fruit & Veg Juice into a large jug or punch bowl.
- Add frozen raspberries, champagne and ice cubes. Stir well.
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes to allow berries to defrost into the Fruit & Veg Juice. This will give a great colour effect.
- Stir well then serve into individual glasses.