Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 lb flank steak, cut in thin strips
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 mango, chopped in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion, divided
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- In a bowl, combine steak, chili powder, coriander and oregano.
- In another bowl, combine mango, tomato, 1/4 cup of the red onion, 1 tablespoon of the lime juice, cilantro and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt.
- Set the salsa aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan set over medium high heat.
- Add steak, remaining onion, remaining salt, green pepper, cayenne and worcestershire sauce and cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 7 minutes, or until vegetables are softened and meat is cooked to desired degree of doneness.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining lime juice.
- Heat the tortillas according to package directions.
- Working with one at a time, place a tortilla on the work surface and spoon 1/4 of the meat mixture in a strip down the center.
- Spoon 1/4 of the salsa over the meat, then roll up the tortilla by folding the bottom flap up over the filling and then rolling the sides in to form a tube shape with an opening at one end.