Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is one of those quick fix meals for those days when you are running late. I really like the pineapple in this...yummy.
- 6 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- 3 cups shredded pork with barbecue sauce (from 2 18-oz. containers)
- 6 slices canned pineapple
- 6 slices green peppers
- 6 slices monterey jack cheese
- Set oven to broil.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, place bun halves cut side up.
- Broil 2 - 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Divide warm barbecue sauce with pork evenly onto bottom halves of buns.
- Top with pineapple, bell pepper and cheese.
- Broil 2 - 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and begins to turn golden.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cover with top buns.