Top Review by ceruleanseven
In the last hour of work, I was [productively] spending time on 'Zaar looking at photos (and did come across yours), getting hungrier and hungrier. Dinner was still 3 1/2 hours out. What to do? This was a delicious snack, and I enjoyed every last bite. I used chunky peanut butter because every snack deserves a little crunch. Thanks for posting :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel bananas; cut in half crosswise and then lengthwise.
- Spread with peanut butter.
- Put coconut on a plate and dip bananas in it and coconut will stick to the peanut butter.
- Arrange on a plate and drizzle honey over the pieces.
- Serve alone or with other fruit.