- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 medium bananas
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pineapple yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.cream butter and sugar till light in color -- Beat in mashed bananas until smooth -- beat in eggs one at a time, blend in oil, mix in all remaining ingredients except coconut -- divide batter into 2 greased 9x5" loaf pans.sprinkle coconut evenly over tops.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or toothpick test comes out clean when inserted near the center of each bread loaf.
- let cool 5 minutes in pan on rack before removing to rack to cool completely.
- cut each loaf into 12 slices.