Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can try other veggies too. I picked this up from Chef Allen's in Aventura, FL. Pair it with Coconut Crab Dip.
- 1 green plantain, peeled (or banana)
- 1 yucca root, peeled
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Begin by slicing each of the vegetables with a small, handheld mandolin.
- Then, brush both sides of the chips with olive oil and place them on a flat cookie sheet.
- Cover the veggies with another cookie sheet, and let them bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Season with sea salt before serving.