Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
really really good and fruity.
- 1 store bought angel food cake
- 3 cups fruit flavored sorbet (i like raspberry or mango) or 3 cups sherbet (i like raspberry or mango)
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- slice cake in half horizontally and hollow out insides to make two 1-inch thick shells.
- Spoon sherbet onto bottom shell and place other half of cake on top.
- Poke holes on top of the cake with a fork and drizzle pineapple juice on top of cake.
- Frost top and side of cake with cool whip. Garnish with fresh fruit if desired.
- Serve immediately or you may cover with plastic wrap, loosely, and freeze up to one week.