Recipe by littlemisszoechef
This recipe is my favorite cake in the world it is amazing! I once had to make 5 of these cakes for a birthday party!
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 4 teaspoons coconut extract
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- prepare cake mix as directed on package stirring 3 teaspoons of the extract into batter before baking.
- pour into greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
- bake in preheated 350 degrees oven for 30 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
- cool completely in pan.
- prepare pudding mix as directed on package stirring in remaining 1 teaspoon of extract.
- spread pineapple and pudding over cake.
- frost with whipped topping.
- refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.