Recipe by love4culinary
This is an excellent Punch for the summertime!!!! There is no cooking involved lol.. cook time is the amount of time you put it in the freezer.
Top Review by ReeLani
Mmmm! I made this as dessert (like a float) for myself, my fiancé and his teenage son, and we all enjoyed it. I agree with Kim that rum added in would make for a super tropical cocktail.
- 1 (12 ounce) can pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- vanilla ice cream
- 2 (12 ounce) canscold ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Take out your blender!
- Put Pina Colada Mix in blender along with 2 kiwi and banana, and combine, mixing until smooth.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Pour 1/4cup of mixture into 8 glasses,making sure to do so evenly.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to each glass.
- Fill each glass the rest of the way with your chilled gingerale.
- Slice up third kiwi and place a slice on top of each glass.
- Serve immediately.