Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an excellent Punch for the summertime!!!! There is no cooking involved lol.. cook time is the amount of time you put it in the freezer.
- 1 (12 ounce) can pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- vanilla ice cream
- 2 (12 ounce) canscold ginger ale
- Take out your blender!
- Put Pina Colada Mix in blender along with 2 kiwi and banana, and combine, mixing until smooth.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Pour 1/4cup of mixture into 8 glasses,making sure to do so evenly.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to each glass.
- Fill each glass the rest of the way with your chilled gingerale.
- Slice up third kiwi and place a slice on top of each glass.
- Serve immediately.
Mmmm! I made this as dessert (like a float) for myself, my fiancé and his teenage son, and we all enjoyed it. I agree with Kim that rum added in would make for a super tropical cocktail.
Great refreshing drink!!! Since I didn't have 8 friends to share this with today, I followed the recipe for the first glass and it was really tasty. For the remaining I skipped the ice cream and ginger ale (I'd be eating a whole half gallon of ice cream by myself if I didn't) and it is also really good that way. Kind of a pina colada with a higher fruit kick. I think adding rum would be great too! Thanks love! I'll be making this again this summer!