Recipe by Manami
Can't explain the title because I found this on mealsforyou.com.but it sounds terrific.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 ounces frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 frozen 9 inch pie shell, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Saute garlic and artichoke hearts 5 minutes.
- Remove from oil and cool to room temperature.
- Stir shredded cheeses into beaten eggs.
- Add garlic and artichoke mixture and season with salt and freshly ground coarse black pepper to taste.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until golden and set in the center.
- Let stand 10 minutes.