Can't explain the title because I found this on mealsforyou.com.but it sounds terrific.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 3Saute garlic and artichoke hearts 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from oil and cool to room temperature.
- 5Stir shredded cheeses into beaten eggs.
- 6Add garlic and artichoke mixture and season with salt and freshly ground coarse black pepper to taste.
- 7Mix thoroughly.
- 8Pour mixture into pie crust.
- 9Bake 40-45 minutes until golden and set in the center.
- 10Let stand 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trooper 73"s Italian Artichoke Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.6
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 320.5 mg
- Sodium 825.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 28.0 g