Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A sweet dessert soup from Norway. I haven't made this before, so prep time and servings are a guess.
- 1 1⁄4 quarts water
- 1⁄4 parboiled rice
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Combine water, rice, raisins, and cinnamon and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Whisk the flour into the cream and add.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer 1 to 2 minutes, until thickened.
- Stir in sugar and a few grains salt.