I got this recipe from one of Meanie's. It was a great recipe, but not enough sauce. So I made a great tasting recipe that is not too spicy and just the right amount of sauce. Very easy to make.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/2 cup of cornstarch and 3 eggs thoroughly.
- Toss chicken in mixture to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine the rest of the cornstarch, rice vinegar, rice wine, sugar, and soy sauce.
- Heat 1-2 inches of peanut oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Fry chicken in small batches long enough to cook through, but not golden brown.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel.
- Leave a tablespoon or two of peanut oil in the wok.
- Add chicken and chili pods to the wok and stir fry until crispy and brown.
- Once chicken is done, add the sauce mixture over the chicken in the wok and toss over heat until sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately.
- Goes great with fried rice and an egg roll.