Recipe by Impulse334
Quick and easy Fried Rice recipe that is good and does not have to have all the veggies.
Top Review by Julie F
My younger daughter loves fried rice. She takes it in a thermos for lunch. She really enjoyed this recipe. I thought it tasted very authentic and was easy to put together. I will use this whenever I am making fried rice from now on. Thanks for sharing!
- 3 cups cooked rice, cold
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 carrots, diced (optional)
- 1 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 -4 tablespoons soy sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter or margarine in non-stick skillet.
- Add onions and carrots (if desired), and fry until onions are transparent and carrots are crisp.(About 5 minutes).
- Add peas and cook for 1 minute more.
- Push veggies to one side and scramble eggs in empty side of skillet.
- Add soy sauce.
- Spoon in rice and mix until well blended.
- Fry until steamy and serve.