Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy Fried Rice recipe that is good and does not have to have all the veggies.
Make and share this Trisha's Easy Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter or margarine in non-stick skillet.
- Add onions and carrots (if desired), and fry until onions are transparent and carrots are crisp.(About 5 minutes).
- Add peas and cook for 1 minute more.
- Push veggies to one side and scramble eggs in empty side of skillet.
- Add soy sauce.
- Spoon in rice and mix until well blended.
- Fry until steamy and serve.
My younger daughter loves fried rice. She takes it in a thermos for lunch. She really enjoyed this recipe. I thought it tasted very authentic and was easy to put together. I will use this whenever I am making fried rice from now on. Thanks for sharing!
Fabulous! I was looking for fried rice and found this. I didn't have any frozen veggies in the house but did have onion -- so while ours didn't have a great deal of color, it had fabulous flavor -- my husband commented on how easy it was and how great it tasted. Thanks for posting!
This was the easiest fried rice recipe I have ever made. Very tasty. I added some rice wine while frying the rice in, and that added some flavor. We used low sodium soy sauce and that didn't hurt the flavor at all.