Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun and tasty little appetizer or snack, using healthy whole grain crackers and lots of other good stuff!
- 60 Triscuit crackers (any flavor)
- 4 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 60 thin slices
- Beat neufchatel, spinach, and hot pepper sauce together until well blended.
- Stir in red peppers.
- Divide spinach mixture among crackers and top each with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH for 15 seconds (or until cheese begins to melt), 6 crackers at a time.
- Serve warm!
This was good, however there was probably not enough cream cheese (or too much spinach). This probably would have been better using the whole 8 ounce block of cream cheese.