Recipe by Lennie
Found on the Web in response to a request for a Triscuit recipe. Haven't tried this myself.
Top Review by Sassy Sandra
These little bites were extremely good. I actually took them to an "Irish Night" Pot Luck and everyone was very impressed. They came out of the pan like a dream, and I was somewhat concerned about that when I made them. Everyone at the party gave me the thumbs up, so it was definitely a big hit! I will be making these again for sure!
- 56 Triscuit crackers
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1⁄4 lb cooked corned beef, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard (preferably Grey Poupon)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange 28 crackers in rows on bottom of greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Layer 3/4 cup cheese, sauerkraut, corned beef and remaining cheese over crackers; top with remaining crackers.
- Whisk milk, eggs, mustard and parsley in bowl; pour over crackers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Let stand 10 minutes, then cut into squares in between crackers.
- Serve warm, with thousand island dressing on the side if you wish.