Recipe by Get Smart
This great recipe comes from one of the Australian Women's Weekly Cookbooks. I always make these when I want to treat my kids.
- 90 g butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup chopped white chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup chopped milk chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190C oven.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin pan (1/3 cup capacity).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stir with large metal spoon until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 190C oven for about 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.