Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Give your family a treat with these chocolate cupcakes topped with our new SWIRLED Morsels.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1 (10 ounce) packagenestle toll house swirled real semi-sweet & white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) containerprepared white frosting
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Paper-line 30 muffin cups.
- COMBINE cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, vegetable oil and water in large mixer bowl; beat on low speed just until blended. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup Swirled Morsels. Fill each cup 2/3 full.
- BAKE for 25 to 28 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Frost; decorate with remaining morsels.