Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ground beef, chicken and sausage make this chili fantastic.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 1 (20 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans
- 1 large onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet chili seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- In a large pot, saute beef, chicken and sausage.
- Roughly chop the onion and add that to the pot once the meats are cooked along with the tomotoes, red beans, and water.
- Lastly, add the seasoning packet and bring the chili to a boil.
- Turn the heat down to medium low and allow to simmer for at least 30-45 minutes.
- The longer it sits, the more flavorful it becomes.
- Serve with cheese and cornbread.
This is AMAZING! I made this for my friends and they all wanted the recipe (the guys wanted to marry me). Instead of 1 cup of water, I used a small can of tomato sauce. It was PERFECT!