Recipe by Tearanii
A layered strawberry dessert recipe.
Top Review by - Momma Loon
Very yummy cool and refreshing. Scooped it out of the dish with a big spoon..(the first slices)..then dh and I just ate the leftovers right out of the pan.. didn't last past 2hrs in our house..we couldn't stay out of it.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs or 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan; stir in corn flake crumbs or graham cracker crumbs.
- Stir in sugar, vanilla, and almond extract. Press half of crumb mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Heat water to boiling in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in gelatin for a minute, until dissolved.
- Stir in softened ice cream and thawed strawberries.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top. Chill for 2 hours, until firm. Cut into squares to serve.