1/1 Photo of Triple Strawberry Delight
2 hrs 25 mins
A layered strawberry dessert recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in saucepan; stir in corn flake crumbs or graham cracker crumbs.
- 2Stir in sugar, vanilla, and almond extract. Press half of crumb mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- 3Heat water to boiling in a medium saucepan.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in gelatin for a minute, until dissolved.
- 5Stir in softened ice cream and thawed strawberries.
- 6Pour into prepared pan.
- 7Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top. Chill for 2 hours, until firm. Cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Strawberry Delight
Serving Size: 1 (1057 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2133.4
- Calories from Fat 901
- Total Fat 100.1 g
- Saturated Fat 58.7 g
- Cholesterol 259.7 mg
- Sodium 1579.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 301.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 180.7 g
- Protein 23.1 g