Recipe by Tabasco Saucy
This is an original recipe by yours truely. The trple sec mixture can also be used as a marinade and then the fish can be grilled or fryed.
Top Review by Chef Lex
my husband made this meal for me and it was very tasty. its goes good with rice, the sauce that `the triple sec creates goes very well with the salmon. it gives it a good sweet taste, but not too much. its just a perfect taste. recommend try!! i love it and that i am very picky. this recipe realy diseves more than five stars but 5 is all i could give.
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the triple sec, soy sauce, thyme, five spice, and garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 375. Prepare a large baking dish by thinly spreading the olive oil on the inside.
- Thinly slice the onion and peppers.
- Place the salmon fillets inside of the baking dish, arrange the onions and peppers on top of each fillet, and then season them with the salt and pepper.
- Pour the triple sec mixture over the top of the fillets.
- Cover and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.