Tabasco Saucy's Note:
This is an original recipe by yours truely. The trple sec mixture can also be used as a marinade and then the fish can be grilled or fryed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the triple sec, soy sauce, thyme, five spice, and garlic.
- 2Preheat the oven to 375. Prepare a large baking dish by thinly spreading the olive oil on the inside.
- 3Thinly slice the onion and peppers.
- 4Place the salmon fillets inside of the baking dish, arrange the onions and peppers on top of each fillet, and then season them with the salt and pepper.
- 5Pour the triple sec mixture over the top of the fillets.
- 6Cover and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Sec Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.0
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 1220.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 65.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder