Recipe by Jennygal
From Taste of Home's contest winning recipes 2007.
Top Review by AmyZoe
I found this recipe in 2009 Taste of Home Award Winning Annual Recipes, and it's a keeper. I needed to make a dessert but didn't have a lot of time to prepare. This recipe came to the rescue, and it looks and tastes great. Thank you for posting this recipe!
- 1 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about 15)
Directions See How It's Made
- Press cookie dough onto a greased 14" pizza pan. Bake @ 350º for 12-15 min or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and let stand for 4-5 minute Spread melted chips over crust. Freeze 10 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Spread over the chocolate. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- Chill until serving. Store leftovers in fridge.