Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Source: Better Homes & Gardens
- 1 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces (2 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter, flavor pieces
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Lightly coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Press cookie dough onto bottom of prepared pan with floured hands.
- Sprinkle chocolate pieces evenly over dough.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over chips; top with peanuts and peanut butter pieces.
- Press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Beat together peanut butter, powdered sugar, and 1 tablespoon milk.
- Add additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, to make of drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over cookies.
- Cut into bars.
- Make-ahead tip: Cover pan and store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.